I'm Damaged. I'm Damaged.

I like what you were doing with the bass in the beginning and what was kind thinking it was going to change up. But then it left and I got sad lol.
But the song of it sounds kind of spooky which I like!! But don't be mad if I put only 4 stars down for the fact that to me i felt like more could have been done to change up the song structure.
But the quality of the sounds blended together sounded great!!

sjdflksdjfklsdjf responds:

TBH i was off my head when I made this, its not that great in retrospect I feel. Was intense at the time.

(OLD) Apoapsis (OLD) Apoapsis

The mixing on this sounds amazing! I can't seem to get my songs to sound as clear as this! So great job!!

Falling Down Falling Down

You set a very good ambient vibe, and with the vocals that you top it off with it also gives it a slight exotic feeling! I like to think that a good ambient track is 1 that I can Zone out to while I'm working or drawing pictures Etc.

Also the mastering and mixing on this track as far as I know is on point!! Sounds great dude!!

theartinme responds:

Thanks very much for articulating your thoughts and for the kind words, much appreciated!

Ascension Ascension

I like it! It hits the Psytrance style very well!

TheSpacePunk responds:

thx ^^

Midnight Sun Midnight Sun

Braa! I'm Kind of digging it!

TheSpacePunk responds:

Thank you, if you like chillin', my spaceship is coming soon, stay tuned braaa!

edit : aw, I just realise you add me on FB, but I declined, I didn't realise that was you, send me again ^^

FireStorm - Knights and Swords FireStorm - Knights and Swords

Bro Respect!

FireStorm - Too Much Candy FireStorm - Too Much Candy

At first i was like Mah... But then I was like holy shiiiiiiittttt!! I like it.

Black Sun Black Sun

I like it, but i feel the amount ether wave-tables or noise that is passing through your main lead is clouding the sound

Rainbow Slashers - Dj- Minestarboy and Dj-Rainbow Rainbow Slashers - Dj- Minestarboy and Dj-Rainbow

Hell yea brooooooooo!!